Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm back! !

After three weeks, during which a lot of things really happened. After much uncertainty, I feel up and down, really do not know how to continue. I really was, wanted to end my own life. I really do not know what to do to receive it all? I do not believe it. I even have to leave the Word of God in ~ in the end I doing? I have faith in God, gone? Still in my heart it? God never left me, but this time since I left him. Before me, it was gone. Re back! I want to stand up! ! Before I come home!! Do not worry about any thing you will lose ~ But to believe that God arranged for me! I always have, then, always will be in! ! All this never leave me. Things have happened, and I learned a lesson, to accept the promises of God. I believe this is his arrangement ~ little thing! You come back ~ ~ ~ ~ for their constant prayers to help me walk longer distances. From the first day when I choose to follow Christ, I would clearly know that a lot of unpleasant things happened.God he will from inside the conservative me ~ I am very grateful, thanks God he gave me a very big spiritual family. This love is never extinguished! It has been burning up love.

No comments: